Uniform Room Manager - Uniform Room Manager:10174975
Cintas is currently looking for a Uniform Room Manager. The Uniform Room Manager is responsible for managing the daily activities of a uniform room, implementing appropriate policies and procedures, hiring, training and developing employees, maintaining customer relationships, and maintaining service and goodwill to customers.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED); Bachelors degree preferred
* Minimum of two years managerial experience
* Managed a minimum of five employees
* Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications and/or systems (Including: Microsoft Word, Excel, corporate email system and Internet/Intranet)
* Ability to travel 1:40 of the time including overnight
Uniform Room Managers enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly:specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co:workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas' team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It's a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It's a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee:partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular